I am currently a Ph.D. student in Department of Computer Science at Purdue University, working with Prof. Lin Tan and Prof. Xiangyu Zhang. Before joining Purdue, I received my Bachelor's degree in 2019 from Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech). My research interests mainly focus on Software engineering, Software Analysis, Software Security, etc.
Impact of Large Language Models on Generating Software Specifications. [Poster]
Danning Xie, Byungwoo Yoo, Nan Jiang, Mijung Kim, Lin Tan, Xiangyu Zhang, Judy S. Lee
DocTer: Documentation-Guided Fuzzing for Testing Deep Learning API Functions. [Suorce][Slides]
Danning Xie, Yitong Li, Mijung Kim, Hung Viet Pham, Lin Tan, Xiangyu Zhang, Michael Godfrey
Talks and Services
- ICCQ 2024 PC
- FAST 2024 Artifact Evaluation
- FSE 2024 Artifact Evaluation
- IEEE Internet Of Things Journal reviewer
- Poster: Securing Smart Contracts with Behavioral Contracts , Midwest PL Summit 2024, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Travel Grant Coordinator at Purdue CS GSA (23 Summer - Present).
- Testing Deep Learning Systems, Guest Talk for CS510, Purdue (23 Fall).
- DocTer: Documentation-Guided Fuzzing for Testing Deep Learning API Functions, Conference at ISSTA'22 (remote).
- Teaching Assistant, CS307 Software Engineering, Purdue University (19Fall, 21Fall, 21Spring)
- Teaching Assistant, CS303 Artificial Intelligence, SUSTech (17Fall)
- Teaching Assistant, CS102 JAVA Programming, SUSTech (17Spring)